Catharine has been fundraising since 1995. Catharine is an all-round fundraising specialist, with key strengths in, and experience of, providing the following services to charities:
- Fundraising audits and reviews
- Fundraising strategy
- Start-ups fundraising operations
- Qualitative marketing research
- Research of funding opportunities
- Establishment of new trust, grants and major donor fundraising programmes
- Development of new funding relationships and income streams
- Process development
- Management of organisational change projects
- Bid and report writing
- Interim management
- Team recruitment, training and mentoring
Over the last 20 years, Catharine has worked in a variety of fundraising management, associate consultancy and freelance roles for a range of organisations of different sizes and sectors. These include: Isabel Hospice, Brooke, YMCA Central Herts, Rethink, Sue Ryder, Minority Rights Group, Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, The Mulberry Centre, Diabetes UK, The Duke of Edinburgh Award, and Feba. As an Associate of ours, Catherine is currently working with The Jewish Museum.
Catharine is a full certificated member of the Institute of Fundraising, with a MSc in Charity Fundraising and Marketing (Distinction), MA in Peace Studies, and BSc in Sociology.