|Bid Writing Boot Campshow details +||£420.00 (GBP)* /ticket||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 31, 2017 3:00 pm
Sales End: November 13, 2017 10:35 pm
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
- Bid Writing Boot Camp
November 21, 2017 - November 22, 2017
9:45 am - 5:00 pm
This two-day event will appeal to people with experience of grantseeking and a desire to embrace new ideas and the reach the highest standards in proposal writing.
As a result of attending, participants will be able to:
- Decide whether to pursue a request for proposals.
- Understand the complex terminology within funding calls.
- Use at least three management techniques to engage co-ordinate colleagues in the bid development process – becoming a credible internal project manager.
- Describe their work in an attractive manner by using less than 140 words.
- Use a logical format for writing a concept note.
- Use a technique to convey the same meaning with fewer words.
- Use two techniques for writing with impact.
- Follow Joseph Pulitzer and George Orwell’s rules on persuasive writing.