- Bid Writing Boot Camp
November 20, 2018 - November 21, 2018
9:45 am - 5:00 pm
This two-day event will appeal to people with experience of grantseeking and a desire to embrace new ideas and the reach the highest standards in proposal writing.
As a result of attending, participants will be able to:
- Decide whether to pursue a request for proposals.
- Understand the complex terminology within funding calls.
- Use at least three management techniques to engage co-ordinate colleagues in the bid development process – becoming a credible internal project manager.
- Describe their work in an attractive manner by using less than 140 words.
- Use a logical format for writing a concept note.
- Use a technique to convey the same meaning with fewer words.
- Use two techniques for writing with impact.
- Follow Joseph Pulitzer and George Orwell’s rules on persuasive writing.