After successfully converting our Skilled Grantseeker Programme and Bid Writing Boot Camp into online workshops we are now launching a fully comprehensive online learning programme. This will be the largest range of online fundraising training in the UK and will be made up of 26 workshops, running from September to December 2020. The is easy access, high quality learning. You can sign up for a single workshop for as little as £45 ($60) and, from wherever you are, learn from global experts.
All of our workshops have been adapted from our interactive style of in-person training. Each workshop will last for 90 minutes and be limited to 24 participants – to allow for maximum interactivity. You’ll have opportunities to properly meet and work with your fellow participants, we’ll minimize the passive learning. You’ll also be given comprehensive resource packs and notes for each session.
All sessions will be run by Bill Bruty, in collaboration with a wide range of presenters and experts from all over the world, each with varied and significant experience and possessing of a wide range of fundraising skills.
Find out more and book your place
- Module One: Researching Donors
- Module Two: Proposal Writing
- Module Three: Building Relationships
- Module Four: Planning
How it works
The learning will be focused on specific skills, such as ‘how to ask for money’; ‘how to use the research tools’. You can pick the exact skill you want to learn and get the learning in a bite-sized package, with no travel time or costs and no need get to a training room in London.
You can select from a number of options:
- Sign up to a single interactive workshop for £45.
- Sign up for all the workshops or recordings in Module Two or Three and get one free.
To encourage participation in these innovative workshops, we are offering 100 free places for people who are new to our online workshops. We’ll allocate these places on a ‘first come first served’ basis. If you want to take up this offer then please email us on email@example.com. We will favour applications from people who have been made redundant or have been furloughed.
We will also give an additional free place to existing paid participants – we will contact people directly about this offer. We will also offer an additional free place on a range of workshops for all future paid for bookings in 2020. Once you book and pay for your place (s) we will contact you directly about an available free place on another workshop.
- Download the ‘on demand’ recording of the workshop presentation, with the resources, and learn at your own pace and time, this will cost £25.
- Add-in the option of a mentor who can help you put the learning into practice. This costs £155, with the mentoring session related to a module or a single workshop/recording.
- Book an in-house version of any interactive workshop. These cost £312 and up to 12 people can take part. The workshop will be adapted for your organization, using your own funders, or proposals, as the case studies. We have already successfully delivered these for Operation Smile, UK-Med and Bipolar UK. To enquire about one of these, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org