Element 4 of the Skilled Grantseeker programme
- 12th December 2018
- 17th July 2019
- 11th December 2019
Tutor: Bill Bruty
This course is suitable for both new and established grantseekers. It will give you an introduction to the essential core set of target setting, planning and monitoring tools. Even the most experienced fundraisers will find some new ideas from this course. There are six places available for the course on 12th December 2018.
As a result of attending, participants will be able to:
- Set accurate targets and create monitoring systems to track progress
- Establish a format for recording donor research which is easy to maintain and evaluate.
- Establish an effective time management system and monitoring format for progress against targets.
- Assess the health of relationships with key funders and decide which engagement options need to be put into place.
- Establish a planning device and implement at least one technique to help maintain long term relationships.
|09.45||Welcome and introductions.|
|10.00||Setting targets and tracking progress|
|11.15||Donor profiles – capturing key research information|
|14.00||The relationship management checklist|
|15.30||Donor development plans|
|16.45||Review of the day.|
|17.00||Close and Depart.|