This module aims to equip you to build rapport with donors, to complement your proposals and to secure new donors through networking and negotiating. You can book on each webinar for £45 or £180 for the whole module.
Webinar Session Nine: Developing a Prospect Pipeline
We all need to establish a healthy flow of new donors and that will require careful planning. This webinar will explain a proven methodology for converting potential into actual high value donors.
- Understanding of the four stages in establishing a relationship.
- Ability to use a range of techniques across these four stages.
- Ability to construct a tracking system for high value donors.
Webinar Session Ten: Networking
You have three places to meet donors: at their offices or homes; by inviting them to visit your organisation; or, most successfully, at neutral venues, such as conferences and briefing sessions. This is our best territory for networking and this webinar will equip you with the skills to thrive in these environments. We will also explore how the tried and tested principles of networking can be applied in a socially distanced world.
- Understanding of the process of networking.
- Ability to use a range of techniques across the networking process.
Webinar Session Eleven: Face-to-Face Negotiating
Whether it is face-to-face or via teleconferencing, Skype or Zoom, we’ll need to master the art of negotiating. We will impart two techniques for managing this challenge and equip you to select from five ways of asking for money.
- Ability to use two techniques for managing a face-to-face negotiation.
- Understanding of the five ways to ask for money.
- Ability to select the most appropriate way to ask from a range of donors.
Webinar Session Twelve: Working as a Team to Engage Donors
‘Always hunt in pairs’ – a great recommendation for engaging in donor relationships. This session will explain the importance of working as a team and the different roles: for the fundraiser, for the CEO and/or operational staff and Board members.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team to engage donors -to establish your own ‘hit squad’.
- Understanding of the range of locations to engage donors and how they impact upon your ability to influence donors.