This module aims to equip you to develop successful funding proposals for complex and less formal funders. You can book on each webinar for £45 or £180 for the whole module. There are still places available for webinars seven and eight.
Webinar Session Five: Results Based Project Design
- Understanding of Results Based Project Design.
- Understanding the principles of monitoring and evaluation.
Webinar Session Six: Mastering Successful Proposals
- Understanding of the universal components within all application forms.
- Ability to develop answers to the key questions that funders ask.
We will explain the source and the rationale of the fourteen questions that underpin all application forms. We’ll explain the meaning of each question and their inter-relationships with each other.
We will give you a chance to assess your own proposals against these fourteen questions so that you have a self-assessment tool that you can use for all applications, whether in a form or less formal.
We’ll help provide answers for the questions that you and your organization will struggle with.
Webinar Session Seven Persuasive Story Telling
- Understanding of the six ingredients of a persuasive story.
- Understanding of the role of empathy and how to build this into your stories.
- How to use the ‘Disney Method’ to construct a powerful story.
We will take you through a six-stage process which will reveal a logical structure for persuasive storytelling. We will start with identifying the problem in factual and emotional terms, move onto the fears and the hopes and then developing a solution and proposition for the donor.
You’ll be able to practice crafting a story for your own organization using this technique.
Webinar Session Eight Creative Writing Techniques
- Ability to use two techniques which will help with compressing word counts.
- Ability to use two techniques which will emphasize the key elements within your proposal.
- Ability to equip your reader to easily summarise your application for a funding committee