This module aims to equip you to manage your grantseeking responsibilities by setting accurate targets, planning to engage key donors and developing an operational plan. You can book on each webinar for £45 or £180 for the whole module.
Webinar Session Thirteen: Target Setting Formulas
This session will equip you to develop targets based upon patterns of donor behaviours and data. Afterward this webinar you will have formulas and evidence to back up your targets. Targets will be based upon science and calculations not just dreams.
- Understanding the five different objectives for donor targeting.
- Ability to set targets based upon robust, evidence-based formulas.
Webinar Session Fourteen: Assessing and Managing Relationships
Relationship management underpins all successful high value fundraising and in this webinar we will reveal the fourteen attributes of a well-managed donor relationship. This checklist is based upon extensive research into the successes of hundreds of our clients.
- Ability to assess funding relationships using an evidence-based fourteen question toolkit.
- Ability to manage relationships with ‘difficult to engage’ donors.
Webinar Session Fifteen: Donor Development Planning
Over 2,000 years ago the Roman philosopher, Seneca, described luck as ‘preparation meeting opportunity’. This webinar is all about the essential donor planning you need to undertake to gain from the opportunities that can arise. After using these tools, you’ll ‘get lucky’.
- Understanding of a standard format for donor development plans.
- Ability to develop plans for key donors.
Webinar Session Sixteen: A Trust Fundraising Plan
This session will equip you with a format for developing a robust trust fundraising plan that will guide you towards the achievement of your targets.
- Understanding of a standard template for a trust fundraising plan.
- Ability to develop a plan for their area of fundraising.