- Bid Writing Boot Camp
November 20, 2019 - November 21, 2019
9:45 am - 5:00 pm
This two-day event will appeal to people with experience of grantseeking and a desire to embrace new ideas and the reach the highest standards in proposal writing.
As a result of attending, participants will be able to:
- Decide whether to pursue a request for proposals.
- Understand the complex terminology within funding calls.
- Use at least three management techniques to engage co-ordinate colleagues in the bid development process – becoming a credible internal project manager.
- Describe their work in an attractive manner by using less than 140 words.
- Use a logical format for writing a concept note.
- Use a technique to convey the same meaning with fewer words.
- Use two techniques for writing with impact.
- Follow Joseph Pulitzer and George Orwell’s rules on persuasive writing.
Venue: CCT Venues-Barbican
Venue Phone: 02077764798
Venue Website: https://www.cctvenues.co.uk/venues/barbicanAddress:
A spacious five-storey venue in Central London with a modern, spacious restaurant with views of the city serving meals freshly prepared by their own catering team.
It’s located next to the Barbican tube station, easily reached from all London mainline stations, only two tube stops from Kings Cross and Liverpool Street, and three from Euston.